Wash away the stink. and the gunk.
Watch our 64 second video
The problem with sports fabrics
Technical fabrics have tight weaves of synthetic fibers that wick away moisture, but trap body oils and bacteria — creating that familiar stink. Regular detergents leave chemical residues that clog up synthetic fibers, trapping the stink and reducing the performance of the fabric. And of course, all that gunk in your clothes can cause skin irritation and even other health issues.
- Empty machine of all clothes
- Place contents of one package of Sport Suds Washer Cleaner in detergent drawer or directly in wash machine tub
- Set washer for hot water and longest cycle available
- Set optional extra rinse if available
- Run a second cycle using cold water only without adding cleaner or detergent
- Heavily soiled machines may require a second treatment
- Use monthly to maintain washer in ultra clean condition
Being earth friendly is a critical prerequisite for all Sport Suds products. We make sure all Sport Suds products are made from naturally occurring ingredients of non-animal origin. They do NOT contain dyes, phosphates, UV brighteners, bleach or perfumes. Ingredients that don’t make sense simply have no place with us. All Sport Suds products are safe for septic and grey water systems, highly biodegradable and safe for use near small lakes and streams.